Core-Renamer is a tool for conveniently renaming a set of files. It is written for Mac OS 10.6 but should run on Mac OS 10.5 as well.
Should you have any comments are bugreports, please feel free to comment.
- Apply several renaming steps in a row before you actually rename the files
- Reorder the files as you like (e.g. for numbering) or click on the columns for automatic ordering
- Drag & drop files into the table
- Unlimited undo / redo
- Replace a string with another string
- Delete a given amount of characters either from the beginning, from the end or in a certain range
- Insert a string at a given location
- Change the character case
- Number the files with a specified delimiter
If you got any comments, please post them on the Discussion page.